Expertise is the foundation of our solutions.
The construction industry faces a myriad of challenges, from financing and the surety market to the changing tax landscape. CBIZ professionals draw on years of experience serving construction entities to help you meet those challenges.
We work with more than 850 construction entities, including general commercial contractors, specialty contractors, residential builders, architects and engineering firms. Additionally, many of our professionals hold the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation, the only industry-recognized certification recognizing a financial professionals understanding of the construction industry. Our knowledge we have garnered helps us to deliver sound advice that can add value to your bottom line.
Construction Vital Statistics
From a construction backlog indicator to monthly unemployment rates and the Construction Owner Confidence Index, CBIZ MHM's Construction Vital Statistics provide the information you need to make informed decisions. Our monthly publication helps you keep track of year over year trends in spending and pricing in the construction industry. Visit our archive.
- Audit & Assurance 600万彩票*: MHM provides a full spectrum of audit and assurance services for construction companies, including financial statement audits and audits of employee benefit plans.
- Federal Tax Incentives & Credits: Numerous federal credits and incentives can provide specific benefits for construction companies.
- State & Local Tax Reviews: Construction projects qualify for many state and local tax incentives, and our specialists help negotiate state and local tax packages to minimize your tax burden.
- Succession Planning: Our specialists help you formulate a succession strategy that allows you to seamlessly transition ownership of your company while minimizing your tax burden.
- Tax Return Preparation: We work closely with your company to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.